Job announcement – communications officer
ATKINZ GROUP is seeking a communications officer to join its SWIDENT team working on external stories and media campaigns surrounding oral care and SWIDENT’s corporate social responsibilities.
Who we’re looking for
- A strong track record in health journalism or medical relations.
- Experienced at dealing with dentists and medical professionals
- Someone who plans activity carefully and strategically, ensuring it’s helping to deliver our CSR objectives
- A talented writer who can get to the heart of an issue quickly and knows how to narrate
- A problem solver and a self-starter who is good at building close working relationships across a wide range of teams, locations and levels
- Be cool and calm when faced with deadlines and work pressure, you will thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal and team-work skills, with the ability to advise and negotiate.
- Determination and energy to see the job through and have the ability to listen and learn from others
- Excellent multi-media skills, with ability to produce content for web, social networks and print